Monday, March 25, 2013


March 25, 2013

Foodie Seminars

When we opened our Tasting Room last November, the excitement about our Dining Room, Foodie Room and possibly soon to be Supper Club, our inspiration grew.

Next month the 4th Foodie Seminar and last of our 1st trimester will be complete. To call them a success comes from the Sold Out status and the wonderful comments from the attendees. April's to be next to add to this reaction. How could it not, Liberty Farms Duck.

To add to the excitement, Our 2nd trimester will be announced next month. As our Foodie Seminars become more public in the Spring news letter alongside the Spring Wine Club releases, we expect a wider audience of Foodies signing up.

This being said, today's comversations hold no less excitement than the last months. Discussions with Laura Werlin, Author of 'Grilled Cheese Please' and Freestone Ranch along many more.

The 'Grilled Cheese Please' book has been available for purchase in the tasting Room since we opened. Alongside the purchase of the book are many great stories not unlike my own. Hence one of the many reasons for having the book in stock. My childhood memories of my brother in law giving me a loaf of bread & a pack of cheese for my 13th birthday. I know I'm not alone in my love of the old stand by which can now be an adult treat with the right recipe.

Enough said, these seminars are fun interactive, exploding of Food & Wine and limited.
Look forward to seeing many of you there.
cheers

No comments: